In support of our company’s principles, values, vision and mission, it is the mission of human resources to support the total operation in meeting its goals through its most valuable resource—its PEOPLE.
It is our mission to:
- Develop an attitude of teamwork and quality in our day-to-day operations.
- Create an atmosphere that fosters challenges, fun, safety and cleanliness.
- Seize opportunities that demonstrate excellent execution, a caring attitude and a sense of urgency.
- Reduce waste by vigorously pursuing continuous improvement activities.
- Commit to doing and to acting openly, equitably and consistently in our pursuit of uncompromising quality.
- Increase participation in company and community activities while seeking knowledge, enthusiasm and an improved quality of life for ourselves, our co-workers and the community.
- Respect team member values that may be different from our own.
- Accept responsibility for promoting ethical and legal conduct in personal and business practices.
- Communicate in a candid and fair manner with the diverse workforce from whom our company derives its strength.
Seeking a Career?
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment application process, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
To be considered for a position with our company you must upload your resume/completed application below.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment application process, please send an e-mail to [email protected]. or by leaving a voicemail at 260-357-4141. Please include the accommodation you are requesting and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation and other EEO issues will be responded to from this e-mail address.